Saturday, August 7, 2010

Let's get this started...

I find myself in need of an outlet of a lot of buildup in my brain, so I figured this would be the place to put it. I view the world through my own unique lens, and I think to some degree, it might actually be interesting to share with others what is going on in my head. I am not so arrogant as to believe that what goes on in my head is in any way the "right" way to view things: I think that anyone who believes they have the only correct point of view is both a pompous moron, and likely are about as wrong as you can get. However, I do think sharing my thoughts can be at best a practice in expanding one's point of view, and at least a cathartic release for my own addled mind.

It will be at times rambling, at times deathly serious, at times sarcastic, and at times outright funny (I hope). I will try my best to at least keep it interesting (I hope). Much of it will concern philosophical thinking, other times it will deal with current events, and occasionally, it will deal with something funny that just crossed my mind. I don't really know where this will end up going, or honestly how often I'll update, but I think I will be keeping up with this one more than any of my previous attempts. If you're so inclined, feel free to comment, whether good or bad, all opinions are welcome (as long as you're not rude) and if nothing else, let me know if there's anything in particular you're curious about. Anyway, on with the show...

1 comment: